The BMC Reception
You will find our reception in B7: 121a, in the middle of the building. Our receptionist Ulrika provides the service to our employees, students and visitors. Map
If you are going to visit someone at BMC, do not register at the reception but contact the person in question directly. This also applies to deliveries..
Visiting address: Husargatan 3
Among other things the Reception helps you with:
- Photography for and retrieval of access cards/campus cards
- Signing for and retrieval of keys
- Printing one-time code to create or change password A
- Directions and help to find your way in the building
- Lending of access cards to external lecturers
- Lending of equipment
- First aid equipment
We also sell parking tickets (day passes), the university's profile products, pads and pens, vouchers for copying etc.
Lost & found:
- Many found/forgotten garments and valuables are handed in at BMC's reception.
- Valuables are stored for 14 days before being sent to the police.
- Found bank cards are cut in half at the end of the day and disposed of according to the banks instructions..
Closed daily for lunch 12:00-13:00
Monday - Thursday:
08:00 - 16:00
08:00 - 15:00
Telephone: 018-471 49 50
Access to BMC premises
BMCs entrances are locked. Campus Card required for access except:
Entrance C7 – open 07:30-17:00
Entrance A8 – open 07:30-17:00
Entrance A11 – open 07:30-17:00
Authorization to stay in BMC's premises is regulated via keys and access cards for both employees and students.
Everyone who studies or works at the university must have a campus card. The card is personal and programmed to open the doors you need access to. Keys and access cards are handed out by the reception.
Regarding questions about access cards and keys, please contact the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org